BREAD AND MILK PUDDING
This simple Dessert could be made in hurry and requires just 6 ingredients
Serves 6 Time Required: 45 minutes
1 litre full cream milk.
1 can sweet condensed milk
2 teaspoons corn flour or custard powder
4 slices white bread
1 teaspoon vanilla or almond essence
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1. Remove the crusts from the Bread and then cut each slice into one inch cubes.
2. Mix the corn flour in ½ cup of cold milk till smooth. Keep aside.
3. Boil the milk and condensed milk together till the quantity reduces. Mix in the corn flour and milk mixture and the vanilla or almond essence and mix well.
3. Simmer on low heat, stirring all the time till the mixture thickens.
4. Mix in the bread cubes and remove from heat.
5. Pour into a pretty glass dish
6. Leave in the refrigerator to chill for a few hours before serving.
7. Sprinkle the cinnamon powder on top and serve cold
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)